Unit Sizes and Rates
What Size Is Right For You?
Know what sized unit you will need.
Below you will find a breakdown of average sizes that most self storage facilities carry.
The average height of each unit varies, but is generally between 8 and 10 feet high.
5x5 / $55.00
- (25sq. ft.) – The size of a very small bathroom or hall closet
- Perfect for storing extra items such as a twin sized mattress set, seasonal items, clothing, books, bicycles, record file storage, boxes, etc.
5x10 / $75.00
- (50sq. ft.) – The size of a walk- in closet
- Store 1 or 2 bedrooms in this sized unit
10x10 / $100.00
- (100sq. ft.) – The size of an average bedroom
- Store the furnishings of a 2 bedroom apartment
10x20 / $130.00
- (200sq. ft.) – The size of a small one-car garage
- Designed for a 2 bedroom home, including a king sized mattress, major appliances, furniture, clothing, boxes, etc.
10x25 / $130.00
LOADING DOCK ONLY
- (300sq. ft.) – Equivalent to an oversized one car garage
- Can accommodate the entire furnishings of a 5 bedroom home.